- ARE THE PRODUCTS USED SAFE?
Yes all products used are safe once they are dry. No occupants are permitted in the treated area until all products are dry and advised by the technician.
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE MY HOME TREATED FOR GENERAL INSECT PROTECTION?
We advise that your home should be treated every 12 months to keep your home pest free at all times.
- DO YOU OFFER A WARRANTY?
Yes all our treatments carry a 6 month warranty.
- WILL THE PRODUCTS YOU USE MARK MY CARPETS OR WALLS?
No! All the products we use are water based, if mixed correctly the rate outlined on the label of these products will not affect your floor coverings or wall paints.
- I’M PREGNANT CAN I STAY IN THE PROPERTY TODAY?
We prefer that you stay away as long as possible, preferably overnight. While on the label of the products it does state that you can come back after 4 hours, we prefer that you stay away longer.
- WHAT AREAS ARE TREATED?
INSIDE – Skirting’s, architrave’s, around window frames, under furniture, around door frames, inside roof void.
OUTSIDE – Fences, Gardens, Trees, Garbage bins, Entire external surface of home, Paths & driveways.
- WILL THE TREATMENT KILL MY PLANTS?
No the treatment will not harm any of your plants or shrubs, although all vegetables and fruit must be washed thoroughly before being eaten.
- WHEN MY HOME IS TREATED FOR RATS & MICE WILL I SEE DEAD ONES LAYING AROUND?
No! While using the specially formulated bait that is an anti coagulant the rodents will die outside the property, leaving you with no horrible smells to deal with.
- DO YOU SPRAY TO GET RID OF RATS & MICE?
No! Baits are used in lockable rodent stations to contain the bait safely to industry standards and the safety of you and your family.
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE MY HOME INSPECTED FOR TERMITES?
Every home should have a termite inspection carried out by a licensed inspector at least every 12 months.
- MY NEIGHBOURS HAVE JUST FOUND TERMITES WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Firstly you should have your home inspected and look at getting a preventive termite treatment to protect your home for the future.
- ARE THERE SUCH THINGS AS BED BUGS?
Yes quiet often people are being bitten in there sleep and have no idea what it can be. They also think bed bugs are a myth. Bed bugs are quite a large problem now being transported around so easily in peoples luggage and in hotels,motels etc.